We encourage and will help you plan a personalized service for your loved one. It has been said that a funeral is not a day in a lifetime, but a lifetime in a day.
Services offered at no extra charge:
- You are welcome to use our Lakeside Chapel Pavilion for a tribute service. The chapel is located between two ponds that have fountains. Seating about seventy-five people on Charleston-style teak benches, the chapel has overhead fans, and electricity in the event you wish to play music.
- A professional staff member attends each service to greet the family and later, assist with the selection of a personalized bronze memorial
- A courtesy vase is placed at the gravesite until the time your bronze memorial arrives. Design standards ensure that the memorial chosen reflects the life as it was lived. We also place a courtesy Memory Light at the gravesite in honor of your loved one. Afterward, you can arrange to have this Light placed again for birthdays, anniversaries, or other special occasions.
- We offer free Notary Public service to assist with the burden of settling any estate matters or any other documents you may need notarized.
- We mail your thank you notes without cost to you.
- We provide and process the necessary forms to obtain the Government issued VA memorial as well as the spouse’s matching bronze memorial.
- The front entrance flags are all flown at half-staff for every veteran’s service. The branch of service flag is also flown at the site of the Committal service and we coordinate the presence of military honor units.
- We obtain Presidential Memorial Certificates upon the families’ request.